Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's been awhile since I updated

I've been so bad with blogging lately. Hell, I've been bad with going to the gym and everything else.   It's just been a busy month.

I got back on track today, though. I went to Newbody and I'm glad of it. I also took my weight again.

Weight - 162 lbs
BMR - 6067 kj
        1450 kcal
        579 (omega symbol)
Body fat% - 28.6%
Fat mass - 46.4 lbs
Lean mass -115.6 lbs

I'm not sure how Aaron calculated the water % so I'll just leave that out.

Anyway, it's going well. I'm running a lot. The Mississauga Marathon 10k race is on May 5th and I think I'm going to be ready. I'm going to run 8 or 8.5k on Sunday and am going to take it easy, run-wise, during the week. I'll do BodyVive on Tuesday instead of Friday and a yoga class or something like that on the Thursday with usual Newbody on Wednesday.

I also figured out how many calories, give or take, I'd burn during some of the classes I love. I'll make a post about that later. I forgot to memorize how much BodyFlow burns. (I think 320 or so, but I'll be sure)

Finally, new measurements. My weight is down to 162lbs. My measurements are a bit less, too. Neck is at 12.5", waist at 34, hips at 41 (same), and chest at 34. Win win win. I hope I can keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment